Thank you for choosing Fly.Culture!
This site was designed with one goal in mind - to provide top quality flies that are proven to work just about anywhere there's fish. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, there's something here for everyone when reloading your fly boxes for the next fishing trip. I'm Sean Chahley, a professional fly tyer based out of beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, and I'm so thankful you've taken a moment to check what's going on here at Fly.Culture. I personally hand tie every fly sold on this site and use only premium products in ways that are sure to outlast the average fly from the other guy. I also offer a detailed explaination of every fly as well as a list of tying tutorials that is ever growing. Be sure to take a few moments to explore the site!
Why shop here? The short answer - QUALITY. Sure, my flies are a few cents more than the local fly shop, but I build every fly like a tank allowing you to catch a few more fish per fly and ultimately saving you money that you can put towards the new fly reel you just gotta have...(seriously though. You need it.)
These flies are designed for Trout and other similar freshwater species and new patterns are constantly being added so be sure to check back soon.
A few housekeeping items:
- All flies are served by the half dozen
- Orders to Canada and the US have a flat shipping and handling rate of $7.00 CAD.
- All pricing is in Canadian Dollars. Use the currency selector up top to change the pricing to a currency that works better for you.
- My flies are not tree-proof and do not magically remove themselves from underneath rocks. Sorry.
- I'm just one guy with a vise and a love for tying...I always do my best to get you your order out the door as quickly as possible but things are nice and busy (thanks to people like you!). Feel free to send me a message to see where your order is at, I'd love to hear from you!
- Be sure to check out the one of a kind Chironie Creator - a way to design custom Chironomids
- Feel like something is missing? Use the contact page to send in a suggestion!